Personal, warm and loving care is essential to the healthy development of babies. We understand that every child has unique needs and routines at this tender age so our teachers will work with you to develop a personalized plan that is continually updated to meet your baby's needs. You will receive daily communication about feedings, napping times, diaper changes and special moments during the day.
Our infant room is furnished with cozy baby furniture and soft play surfaces to encourage children to explore their surroundings. Teachers pay close attention to the individual progress of each child and create age appropriate and engaging activities to help children reach developmental milestones. You will see our teachers singing songs, reading stories, talking to and playing with babies and of course, providing cuddles and snuggles!
We continual work to keep our rooms clean and sanitary.
- High chairs and cribs are assigned to each child and never shared.
- Toys are disinfected throughout the day.
- Baby furniture is taken apart and washed weekly and as needed.
- Caregivers are required to wear a new pair of gloves before each diaper change and to sanitize the changing table after each use.
- Children's hands are washed with soap and water before eating, after diaper changes, and after playing outside.
Infant teachers are trained in safe sleep practices.
- A staff member will visibly check on sleeping infants frequently.
- Infants will be placed on their backs to sleep unless we are provided with an up to date sleep position medical waiver signed by your child's physician.
- Infants who use pacifiers will be offered their pacifier when they are placed to sleep.
- Sleep clothing, such as sleepers, sleep sacks, and wearable blankets, may be used as alternatives to blankets.
- When infants are in their cribs, they will be within sight and hearing of staff at all times.
We support breastfeeding moms and will provide a private comfortable place for moms to breastfeed their babies. We will also store breast milk and prepared formula for the day. Formula may also be provided unprepared. Parents will need to bring formula and at least two empty clean bottles so teachers can mix formula with the filtered water provided by our center.
Once your baby is ready for soft foods, our kitchen staff will puree fresh fruits and vegetables. We also provided rice cereal, oatmeal and snacks. When your baby is ready to move on to more solid foods, let us know and we will prepare safe bite size meals and snacks for your baby.
As babies grow into active toddlers, we will include you in the decision about when your child is ready to move to the next age group. A transition plan will be discussed and implemented over a two week period. This will allow your child to become familiar with new teachers and children slowly, reducing the risk of anxiety and uncertainty
Full-time (5 days per week) enrollment is required. Children must arrive no later than 8:45 AM and may attend for up to 10 hours per day. Children must arrive by 8:00 AM to receive breakfast.